|Update: April 4, 2022:
- The clinic is once more open for in-person services, such as acupuncture, for existing patients only on a limited schedule.
- I cannot accept new patients at this time.
- I do not know when I will be able to accept new patients. I therefore will not maintain a waiting list for such.
- I do not provide referals to other practitioners.
- I will not return inquiries by phone or email for anyone who is not a pre-existing patient.
- Existing patients may continue to take advantage of contactless services such as herbal prescriptions and refills if they prefer to do so.
- Existing patients who would like to be seen may call the clinic to schedule, but are encouraged to call with patience and flexibility towards scheduling.
- Strict COVID safety measures are being implemented at the clinic and will be explained in detail when scheduling.
- I do not/will no longer accept insurance of any kind. This includes workers compensation, private health insurance with acupuncture benefits,
medicare for chronic back pain, auto policies covering accidents, and the like.